Aberdeen Town Board has released their August 13 meeting agenda.
Robert N. Page Municipal Building, 6:00 p.m.
1. Annexation petition submitted by property owners for 195 Carolina Road for one
parcel totaling 0.561 acres located on the east side of Carolina Road, approximately
715 southwest of the Carolina Road intersection with NC Hwy 211. The parcel is
identified in the Moore County Tax Registry as PID 00049961.
(1) Approve Resolution #18-22 Directing the Clerk to Investigate the
Petition for Sufficiency.(2) Acceptance of Clerk’s Certificate of Sufficiency.
(3) Approve Resolution #18-23 Fixing Date of Public Hearing on Question
of Annexation for August 27, 2018.2. Schedule Public Hearing for August 27, 2018 for Conditional Zoning Request #18-04
submitted by David Upchurch for 37.19 acres located on the eastern side of
Bethesda Road north of Devonshire Trail from R20-16 to PUD-R.
3. Information regarding a Co-Op Grocery in Downtown Aberdeen & Food
Hub/Community Kitchen in a secondary location. (Fenton Wilkinson)
4. Consider action on Minor Modification #18-05 submitted by Southern Pines Gaines
for consideration of new trip generation study and recommendation from NCDOT
for NC Hwy 5 as a result of the proposed use for a farmers market at 3140 NC Hwy 5.
(Planning Director Kathy Blake)
5. Comprehensive Land Use Plan. (Planning Director Kathy Blake)
a. Status Update on Comprehensive Land Use Plan Update.
b. Consider action on Citizen Participation Plan.
6. Discussion Regarding Long-term Plans for Town facilities. (Town Manager Paul
7. Consider action on request submitted by Grant Roper to Repair Roof at Exchange
Building (Artist League). (Town Manager Paul Sabiston)
8. Other Business.
9. Closed Session pursuant to N.C.G.S. 143-318.11 (a)(3) to preserve the attorney client
privilege regarding Quality Built v Aberdeen / TNT-01126231.