The Village of Pinehurst has released their agenda for their regular meeting on October 9.
Assembly Hall, 395 Magnolia Road.
1. Call to Order.
3. Motion to Approve Consent Agenda.
All items listed below are considered routine or have been discussed at length in previous meetings and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held unless requested by a member of the Village Council.
A. Consider resolution 18-23 honoring Fred Engelfried for his service on the Board of Adjustment and Planning and Zoning Board
B. Approval of draft Village Council meeting minutes.
September 25, 2018 Regular Meeting
September 25, 2018 Work Session
End of Consent Agenda.
4. Present Doug Tuxbury with a Resolution, Honoring Him for His Service with the Community Watch Program.
5. FY 2018 State of the Village Report.
6. Discuss and consider resolution 18-24 appointing Jeramy Hooper to serve on the Board of Adjustment and the Planning and Zoning Board.
7. Discuss and consider resolution 18-25 supporting approval of a one-quarter cent sales and use tax.
8. Discuss and consider Resolution 18-26 affirming the Village of Pinehurst Future Land Use Plan.
9. Discuss and consider Resolution 18-27 to adopt the Moore County Comprehensive Transportation Plan.
10. Discuss and consider amendment to the contract for excess debris removal due to Hurricane Florence.
11. Other Business.
12. Comments from Attendees.
13. Motion to Adjourn.
Photo courtesy of Village of Pinehurst