The Village of Pinehurst has released their Oct. 9, 2018 Village Council meeting summary.
• Under the Consent Agenda, Council approved:
Resolution 18-23 honoring Fred Engelfried for his service on the Board of Adjustment and Planning and Zoning Board.
Approval of draft Village Council meeting minutes.
September 25 Regular Meeting
September 25 Work Session
• Council presented Doug Tuxbury with a resolution, honoring him for his service with the Community Watch Program.
• Council approved resolution 18-24 appointing Jeramy Hooper to serve on the Board of Adjustment and Planning and Zoning Board.
• Council approved resolution 18-25 supporting the approval of a one-quarter cent sales and use tax.
• Council approved resolution 18-26 affirming the Village of Pinehurst Future Land Use Plan.
• Council tabled adopting resolution 18-27 adopting the Moore County Comprehensive Transportation Plan.
• Staff presented the State of the Village Report to Council.
• Council approved to amend the contract for excess debris removal due to Hurricane Florence.
• Under the Work Session, Council discussed:
No work session was held, due to no items to discuss.
Photo courtesy of Village of Pinehurst.