The Village Council released their agenda for their regular May 22nd meeting. The meeting is being held at Assembly Hall located at 395 Magnolia Road at 4:30 pm.
1. Call to Order.
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Recognition of Village of Pinehurst Firefighters who have been awarded the department’s Certificate of
Commendation and Life Saving Ribbon.
5. Motion to Approve Consent Agenda.
All items listed below are considered routine or have been discussed at length in previous meetings and will
be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held unless requested by a member of the
A. Budget Amendments Report
B. Approval of Draft Village Council Meeting Minutes.
April 24 Regular Meeting
April 24 Work Session
May 8 Regular Meeting
May 8 Work Session
C. Public Safety Reports.
End of Consent Agenda.
6. Consider a request for project support from the Village Heritage Foundation.
7. NC DOT presentation on proposed improvements at the Pinehurst Traffic Circle.
8. Motion to Recess Regular Meeting and Enter Into a Public Hearing.
9. Public Hearing No. 1
The purpose of this public hearing is to discuss the proposed Fiscal Year 2019 Budget for the Village of
10. Motion to Adjourn Public Hearing and Re-Enter Regular Meeting.
11. Discuss and consider an ordinance to repeal the speed limit on Midland Road from 45mph to 35mph.
12. Consider a contract for Legal Services for FY 2019.
13. Other Business.
14. Comments from Attendees.
15. Motion to Adjourn.
Feature photo courtesy of Village of Pinehurst