For the safety of Grace Church family, staff, and desire to be part of the solution of helping to limit the
spread of Covid-19, the Southern Pines church is canceling all Sunday Experiences at its physical campus locations.
Please join them live online at www.gracechurchsp.org.
As everyone navigates this uncertain time, Grace Church believes that our area more than ever needs hope and a plan for all of humanity.
Historically, the church has always run towards crises not away. So they are deploying the following strategy to help our towns:
● Church at home: Stay at home and stay healthy while being involved in a community and find hope.
All are welcome to tune in. They will be hosting two weekly gatherings for people to watch as well as
re-broadcasting during the week.
○ The first option will be the regular Sunday mornings Worship Experience at 9:30 a.m. This will be
broadcast live on gracechurchsp.org.
○ The second option will be a Worship Experience hosted by their Young Adults Ministry, 20/30, all
are welcome to tune in. This will be broadcast live Wednesdays at 7 p.m. on their Facebook
● ASSESS. BUILD. DEPLOY. In the coming days and weeks, they also want to be apart of the solution to help those in need in our towns. Their plan is to ASSESS, BUILD, and DEPLOY. This plan is to “assess” the condition of people,” build” teams, people and resources then “deploy” help based on needs. If you know of someone in need or would like to know how you can get involved please contact via email [email protected]. They encourage you to start with people you know. Check on your friends and neighbors, specifically those who are at high risk . When our towns prospers, the people will prosper.
● Stay up to date on all that the church is doing by following them on
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gracechurchsp/
○ Instagram: gracechurch_sp
○ Online: www.gracechurchsp.org