The Town of Aberdeen has released their Town Board meeting agenda for Jan. 14, 2019.
Robert N. Page Municipal Building.
Monday, 6:00 p.m.
1. Update on Social Media and consider options for Bon Accord Newsletter. (HR Specialist/PIO Jamie Dockery)
2. Consider approval of the NCDOT Well Project Extension for Well #28. (Public Works Director Harold Watts / Joe Wood)
3. Consider appointments to the Downtown Aberdeen Advisory Board (DAAB). (Planning Director Justin Westbrook)
4. Update on the Comprehensive Land Use Plan. (Planning Director Justin Westbrook)
5. Discussion regarding Zoning District Standards. (Planning Director Justin Westbrook)
6. Legislative Agenda Items for Local Delegation. (Town Manager Paul Sabiston)
7. Discussion on Municode Update. (Town Manager Paul Sabiston)
8. Other Business.