Village Council Agenda for Regular Meeting of November 14, 2017
Assembly Hall, 395 Magnolia Road, Pinehurst, 4:30 pm
1. Call to Order.
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Motion to Approve Consent Agenda.
All items listed below are considered routine or have been discussed at length in previous meetings and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held unless requested by a member of the Village Council.
A. Public Safety Reports.
B. Approval of Draft Village Council Meeting Minutes.
October 10 Work Session
October 24 Regular Meeting
End of Consent Agenda.
5. Consider a request by the Resorts of Pinehurst, Inc. for a Special Intensity Allocation for the Pinehurst Brewery. The Resorts of Pinehurst is seeking a Special Intensity Allocation (SIA) pursuant to Section 184.108.40.206(c)(2) of the Pinehurst Development Ordinance (PDO) for the renovation of the Pinehurst Steam Plant. This will enable the construction of the Pinehurst Brewery and associated infrastructure. The project is located at 300 Magnolia Rd and located within the Watershed Protection Overlay District III (W S III). Attached to this memorandum is an explanation of the project and the history of all SIA’s within the W S III.
6. Presentation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and Financial Condition Assessment.
7. Q1 Update on the Status of the FY 2018 Strategic Operating Plan Implementation.
8. Discuss and consider contracts for the citizen and business surveys.
9. Discuss Land Use Fiscal Analysis.
10. Other Business.
11. Comments from Attendees.
12. Motion to Adjourn.