Moore County Schools (MCS) announced the introduction of the MCS Community Engagement Series this fall.
These will be town hall-style events held in each of the three attendance areas for Moore County Schools.
Each event will begin at 6:30 p.m. The dates and locations are:
• Thursday, September 29 — Area I — New Century Middle School
• Thursday, October 13 — Area II — Robbins Elementary School
• Thursday, October 27 — Area III — Southern Middle School
Childcare will be provided. Anyone may attend any of the Community Engagement Series events, regardless of where you reside.
•Area I covers Union Pines High School, New Century Middle School, Cameron Elementary, Carthage Elementary, Community Learning Center at Pinckney, Crain’s Creek Middle School, McDeeds Creek Elementary, Sandhills Farm Life Elementary, Vass-Lakeview Elementary.
• Area II covers North Moore High School, Elise Middle School, Highfalls Elementary, Robbins Elementary and Westmoore Elementary.
• Area III covers Pinecrest High School, Southern Middle School, Aberdeen Elementary, Southern Pines Elementary, West Pine Elementary, West Pine Middle, West End Elementary and Pinehurst Elementary.